In Office Services
- Echocardiogram - An echo uses sound waves to create pictures of your heart chambers valves, walls and the blood vessels attached to your heart.
- Stress Testing - A stress test sometimes called a treadmill test or exercise test, help find out how well your heart handles its workload.
- In addition we also do electrocardiogram, holter and event monitors.
- Permanent pacemaker - A pacemaker is used to help control slow heart rhythms.
- Implantable cardioverter defibrillator (ICD) - Are designed to treat people at risk for sudden cardiac death or cardiac arrest. Unlike a pacemaker, the therapy the defibrillator delivered is a shock to help resynchronize the heart back into rhythm.
- Tilt table testing - Are one of the tool used to evaluate syncopal episodes.
- Ablations (Atrial Fibrillation, Atrial Flutter, Supraventricular tachycardia, Ventricular Tachycardia, Av node, and WPW - Used to control abnormal heart rhythm by burning the abnormal electrical pathway.
- Cardioversions - A shock is delivered to convert atrial fibrillation back to sinus rhythm.